The liver is an important organ of the body which does more than 400 functions, together with the one for filtering of waste and toxins from the organism. The primary job of the liver is converting the toxins in waste that’s secreting out of the body.
The liver is responsible for your total health
When you consume healthy food which is rich in vitamins, the liver will carry out all its functions and won’t be laden however, when you eat meals that isn’t healthy, the liver can become slow in execution of the functions and the toxins will begin accumulating in the body.
Liver can remove toxins in two phases
The first is using the enzyme for converting the toxins into much less harmful compounds which might be detoxified into the second phase.
The second phase includes the combining of toxins and different molecules that increase their solubility in water in order to remove them from the body.
Even in case you do consume healthy food and lead healthy lifestyle, you need to use products for personal care and cleansing that don’t include toxins. There are toxins in our environment, air, water, plastics and others.
As we previously mentioned, when the liver is very slow or doesn’t carry out properly its function, toxins have a hardship to leave the body and easily can accumulate in fatty cells in your body. It might lead to extreme body weight. Therefore, it’s important the stimulation of the liver for carrying out the functions. First you need to know which symptoms are pointing out that something in not good with your liver and that it fights against toxins:
- Pessimistic emotions
- Weight gain without any evident reason
- Chronic bad breath
- Excessive weight gain
- Chemical sensitivity
- Chronicle fatigue
- Pain in the abdomen
- Acne and skin diseases
- Stone in stomach
When you notice any of those signs and symptoms, it’s necessary to encourage the liver to begin carrying out its functions properly and begin eliminating dangerous toxins. That can be achieved in the following way:
- Eat balanced food
- Eat enough fibers
- Consume meals rich in amino acids
- Keep away from GMO’s products and buy natural food only
- Increase the consumption of healthy fats
- Lower or stop consuming alcohol
- Drink enough quantities of clean water
In addition, the following three natural products will help you in returning the normal function of your liver:
- Turmeric – the active ingredient inside, curcumin has strong anti- inflammatory properties. It has numerous health benefits like helping the enzyme which prevents occurrence of carcinogenic toxins in the body. Because of its antioxidant and anti- inflammatory ability protects the liver from damage and regenerates the busy cells. Keep in mind, for encourage you need to mix it with black pepper.
- Milk from thistle – The active component of this milk has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti- viral properties and it protects the liver from toxins, viruses, drugs and alcohol.
- Artichoke – It is rich with fibers and protects and improves the activity of the liver. It reduces the LDL cholesterol also.