These days, everyone seems to be addicted to the internet and the revolution of Wi-Fi network made it possible for us to use internet each time we wish and wherever we go.
Eventhough the company producing the cell phone as well as Wi-Fi routers has to follow certain norms in order to make these devices harmful for our health, we aren’t completely sure if it’s totally safe to use it. Look in details what affect the wireless device and Wi-Fi routers have on our health.
WI-FI: A SILENT KILLER THAT KILLS US SLOWLY
The right question to be asked is in what way a device gets conncected with the router without any cables? The wi-fi devices like laptop, tablet, mobile phones are connected to the router with the emission of WLAN signals (electromagnetic waves).
The loop of WLAN signals that are around us are harmful to our overal health. Based on the research carried out by British Health Agency, the routers provide the unhealthy impact on the growth of human being as well as plants.
CONSEQUENCES OF WI-FI EXPOSURE:
- Pain in the ears
- Chronic fatique
- Lack of concentration
- Sleep issues
- Frequent strong headaches
The new technology has become an important part of our life, so when you try to suggest someone to stop using Wi-Fi routers and wireless phones, the response will not be in your favor. Since we are so addicted and we can’t keep away from using them, we should always follow some of the precautions to lower the harm it’s causing to our health.
- Don’t place the router in the bedroom or kitchen as this placement can be more harmful.
- By turning off the Wi-Fi when not used, you’ll be able to protect your growing children from electromagnetic waves.
- To get a relief from the electromagnetic waves for a while, try to use phones with cables when you’re home.
- Before bedtime, disconnect the Wi-Fi programs.
Simply follow the tips and keep away from the harmful impact of Wi-Fi exposure on your health.