Apart from a beautiful face, one of the physical features that attract men to women is their breasts. The overall view about breast dimension is that the bigger it is, the better. It’s no wonder that many are intrigued with breast implants, breast enhancement creams, and herbal breast enlargement.
Many experts recommend herbs for breast enlargement because of the following:
- Taking herbs to increase breast size in the form of supplements don’t involve invasive procedures.
- These plants are all-natural.
- They are safer to use as herbs pose lesser risks for side effects.
Beneath are plants and herbs for breast growth proven effective and at the same time, safe:
- Blessed Thistle – The herb enhances the blood circulate in the body and improves the supply of milk in the breasts.
- Dong Quai Root – It enhances the synthesis of progesterone and improves breast cell health in a natural way.
- Fennel – This is rich in phytonutrients that make the breast size bigger.
- Dandelion – The phytoestrogen it contains regulates hormones and promote the healthy growth of tissues.
- Fenugreek – The powerful phytoestrogen it contains not only stimulates estrogen but also prolactin. Both of them can enlarge the breasts.
- Red Clover – The herb has four phytoestrogens, the most breast enhancing of which is the Genistein. This specific phytoestrogen binds to the receptor of estradiol, which is mainly for the growth of breasts.
Breast implants not only pose health threats, they can also be pricey. Go for natural breast enlargements to be safer. These supplements are also cheaper. Yes, natural breast growth takes time. But, for a lot of men and women, the wait for those larger and fuller breasts are well worth it.