When it comes to my health, I take as many precautions as I can and do right in whatever way I can. I eat healthy food, I make sure to stay active, but sometimes there are little things I like to try to maintain good health, and after a month of drinking apple cider vinegar and honey each morning, I can report that it’s totally worth it.
Together, apple cider vinegar and honey are a powerful health booster. According to some, it can be used to relieve joint pain, inflammation, and chronic sore throat, but those aren’t things that I can attest to personally. What I can say is that there are numerous benefits that I experienced from drinking honey and apple cider vinegar first thing every morning.
- My frequent stomach ailments, constipation, and diarrhea were relived.
- My intense heart burn was seriously relieved.
- I had more energy through the day.
- I lost weight.
- I no longer had bad breath in the morning (kind of an unexpected result)
If you’d like to try what I did out for yourself, here’s how I did it.
- First thing upon waking in the morning, mix one cup of hot water, a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (or a tablespoon if you can handle the flavor) and one teaspoon of raw organic unfiltered honey.
- Mix well and allow to steep.
- After a few minutes, drink. Don’t slam it. Sip it like you would a tea.
- After drinking, drink 24 ounces of water slowly over the course of a half hour.
- After you’ve drank the water, have breakfast and carry on like normal.
Know that if you do this, the vinegar can react with diuretics, laxatives, and diabetes and heart medicines, so consult your doctor if you suffer any major ailments.