We are becoming more and more aware of the power of traditional folk remedies, which have been used for centuries due to their efficacy.
The combination of castor oil and baking soda is another proof of it, as it offers numerous health benefits, and treats at least 24 common health issues.
Castor oil is often recommended by holistic medicine in the case of various health issues, even if conventional therapies have failed to deliver positive effects.
Castor oil has a powerful effect on circulation, due to which it is often used as a coating. You only need a plastic foil, cold pressed castor oil, towel, clean gauze, and a bottle of warm water.
Before application, make sure you clean the area with a solution of baking soda. Heat the oil, soak the gauze in it, and apply it on the affected area. Next, cover the place with foil, and place the bottle with hot water. Then, wrap with the towel and leave it to act for 1 hour. Lay down and try to relax.
Repeat this procedure on a daily basis for 40 days. Always heat the castor oil before use, and if it changes in color or has a strange smell, you should prepare a new coating.
According to Dr. William A. McGarey, castor oil helps in the case of various health conditions and symptoms, as follows:
- Wrap a coating of castor oil in a strained ankle and leave it overnight to accelerate healing.
- Treat cuts, bruises, and wounds with castor oil to accelerate their healing process.
- Mix baking soda and castor oil to eliminate the dark spots on the face.
- In order to prevent stretch marks, massage the stomach with this oil in the last 2 months of pregnancy.
- Apply a coating soaked in castor oil on the neck on a daily basis to treat chronic hoarseness and vocal cords nodules.
- Drop a drop every night before going to sleep to cure cataracts.
- Drink 5 drops of castor oil in the morning on a daily basis to quickly treat allergies.
- Apply castor oil to treat pilonidal cysts.
- Drink several drops of castor oil daily to treat nicotine and alcohol addiction.
- Before going to bed, rub some castor oil on the eyelid to treat eye allergies.
- Drop a few drops in the ear to improve hearing.
- Massage the scalp with castor oil on a daily basis, 20 minutes before shampooing, to stimulate hair growth.
- Apply coatings soaked in this oil for a week to soothe pain in the lower back.
- Drink 6-8 drops if this oil for 4 months to completely remove tinnitus.
- Rub some castor oil on the affected area for a month to eliminate warts.
- Apply coatings soaked in castor oil on the stomach to treat chronic diarrhea.
- Massage the soles with this oil daily to remove deposits of calcium.
- Fungal infection on the feet can be eliminated with the daily use of castor oil coatings.
- Apply coatings soaked in castor oil on the stomach to treat hyperactivity.
- Rub some castor oil on moles for a month to get rid of them.
- Mix baking soda and castor oil to treat skin cancer.
- Castor oil effectively treats hepatitis.
- Apply coatings soaked in castor oil on the stomach for 2 weeks to stop snoring.
- Apple some castor oil on bee stings to treat them and immediately eliminate the swelling.