Skin discoloration, especially darker finger joints or darker fingers, is a common cosmetic issue that affects many women.
There are many causes that lead to skin pigmentation and the most common include excessive sun exposure or not protecting your hands when doing the dishes or cleaning the house.
Here we recommend the top four hand beauty treatments which are also extremely efficient in eliminating dark skin on the knuckles.
1. SUGAR AND OLIVE OIL TO REMOVE THE DARKNESS ON KNUCKLES
Another great hydrating scrub is made with sugar and olive oil. Olive oil is highly beneficial for improving your nail quality, but also for eliminating discolored skin caused by sun exposure and excessive production of melanin in the skin. Sugar is an amazing exfoliant that removes dark skin cells effectively.
- Mix 3 olive oil with 2 tsps. sugar.
- Use the mixture to scrub your dark knuckles.
- Leave it on for 5 more minutes to extra hydration of your hands then rinse it off with water.
- Apply a light moisturizer afterwards.
2. LEMON AND SUGAR SCRUB FOR DARK FINGER JOINTS
The most important thing about finger discoloration is exfoliation or scrubbing. This method can effectively lighten your dark skin as well as make your joints smoother. You only need 3 ingredients to make an effective exfoliating scrub.
- Mix 2 honey, 1 tsp. lemon juice and 1 tsp. sugar.
- Mix the ingredients well then apply the mixture on your hands scrubbing your dark finger joints gently.
- You can also massage your hands for extra smoothness.
- Leave the mixture on your hands for about 15min to let the skin absorb the juices. The vitamin C from lemon juice and the glycolic acid from sugar will lighten your knuckles effectively.
3. MILK CREAM AND TURMERIC REMEDY TO LIGHTEN DARK FINGER JOINTS.
- Mix 1 tsp. milk cream and ½ tsp. turmeric powder with to 2-3 drops of almond oil.
- Mix well then apply on your knuckles.
- Let it act for 20 minutes then rinse off with water.
- For optimal results, do the treatment 3 times a week.
4. MOISTURIZATION WITH POWERFUL OIL FOR DARK FINGER JOINTS
You can get many advantages by using this remedy – lighten your dark knuckles and make your hands softer and smoother. Plus, it deep conditions and eliminates any discoloration on your nails. It can also treat dry follicle problem.
- Mix ½ jojoba oil, ½ tsp. almond oil, ½ tsp. rosemary oil and also 2-3 drops of lemon juice.
- Use this powerful oil to massage your knuckles, hands, palms and wrists.
- The best time to use this oil is before going to bed. It’ll work overnight and moisturize your hands, nurture your nails and softer your skin.